The NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting course is the best way for you to learn the basics of pistol shooting from the top firearms training organization in the world! This class is for beginners to even experienced shooters that want to learn operate their pistol effectively and safely. This is an 8 hour course with classroom instruction and live fire range instruction. Range fees not included.
Students will need:
- A quality semi-automatic pistol or revolver, one can also be rented at the range.
- Optional: A holster and belt. Appendix carry is not allowed in this class.
- At least 1working magazine, 2 is preferred.
- At least 150 rounds of ammunition, 200 preferred.
- Ear and eye protection
- Optional: Sunscreen / bugspray
- Lots of water
- Clothing suitable for inclement weather
NRA Basic Pistol course
2019 Schedule (all classes 8am to 5pm)