This is the class that takes off right after Dynamic 1, quick review, drawing/unique shooting positions, malfunctions, tactical reloads, shooting and moving, shooting from cover, threat angles, and communication. This Course is approx 8 hours. Prerequisite: Dynamic Defensive Pistol 1 or equivalent and have attended one Way of the Gun class.
Students will need:
- A quality semi-automatic pistol
- A holster and belt.
- At least 3 magazines, 4 magazines preffered.
- 400 rounds of ammunition minimum.
- Ear and eye protection
- Optional: Sunscreen / bugspray
- Lots of water
- Clothing suitable for inclement weather
Dynamic Defensive Pistol 2
Deposits and courses are non-refundable. Students may apply the costs to a future date or another course.
June 8th (8am-5pm)