This is the class that takes a step up to show how to use your pistol defensively, we review safety, the fundamentals, 4 step draw, moving & shooting, and reloading. This Course is 8 hours. Prerequsite: Basic pistol course or equivalant and have attended one Way of the Gun class.
Students will need:
- A quality semi-automatic pistol
- A holster and belt. Appendix carry not allowed in this class.
- At least 3 magazines, 4 magazines preffered.
- 400 rounds of ammunition minimum.
- Ear and eye protection
- Optional: Sunscreen / bugspray
- Lots of water
- Clothing suitable for inclement weather
Dynamic Defensive Pistol 1
Deposits and courses are non-refundable. Students may apply the costs to a future date or another course.
April 4th (8am-5pm)