This is the class that takes a step up to show how to use your pistol defensively, we review safety, the fundamentals, 4 step draw, moving & shooting, using cover, and reloading. This course is great for beginners and advanced students wanting to hone their skills.
Students will need:
- A quality semi-automatic pistol
- A holster and belt. (Trigger finger button release holsters not allowed.)
- At least 3 magazines, 4 magazines preffered.
- 400 rounds of ammunition minimum. New lower requirement 200.
- Ear and eye protection
- Optional: Sunscreen / bugspray
- Lots of water
- Food, there no where close to buy food at this location.
- Clothing suitable for inclement weather
Dynamic Defensive Pistol 1
By the end of the course, you will be able to shoot faster and more accurately. You'll gain the skills to confidently use your firearm, you will have the tools to practice skills, and improve. Upon completion of the course you will be issued a Certificate.