THE BORING....BUT IMPORTANT STUFF.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND OTHER COMMONWEALTHS, TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
1. By entering this CONTEST (the "Contest") and accepting the terms herein, you agree to be bound by the following rules ("Official Rules"), which constitute a binding agreement between you, on one hand, and GST Workshop, on the other. GST Workshop and any website companies hosting and promoting the Contest, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents are referred to as the Contest Entities. These Official Rules apply only to the Contest and not to any other sweepstakes or contest sponsored by GST Workshop.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other commonwealths, territories and possessions) 18 YEARS OR OLDER as of Date referenced below as the start date for the Contest ("Entrants"). VOID IN PUERTO RICO, OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Contest Entities from any injury, loss, death, damage, action, claim, demand or other liability that may occur from entrant's participation in this Contest or from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or attendance at any event. GST Workshop reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner. U.S. law governs this Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Each CONTEST begins upon Posted video, follow current contest video instructions for when contest ends. If you fail to follow instructions you will not be entered. You must be a subscriber and/or subscribe and post a comment on the current contest video.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: An eligible entry must be received as described above in section 3. Incomplete entries may be declared void. By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. GST Workshop is not responsible for incomplete, incorrect, delayed, late, interrupted, illegible or misdirected entries.
5. DETERMINATION OF THE WINNERS: The Winners will be selected based on the criteria set forth above from among all eligible online entries received by the deadline specific to current contest video. Selection of the Winner shall be selected at random.
6. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive the prize(s). The prize package has no cash redemption value. Any federal and state taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winners. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Winner agrees to release and hold harmless GST Workshop, subsidiaries, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property arising whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Contest-related activity, or participation in this Contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. IN NO EVENT WILL GST WORKSHOP, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, LICENSEES, AND OR AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR SPONSOR, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CONTEST, OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION: GST Workshop will not sell, rent or otherwise transfer this information to any third party, nor will use this information for marketing purposes without your consent. As stated above.
9. DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in California having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of California without regards for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, nor consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney's fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
This policy describes what types of information we gather about you, how we use it, under what circumstances we disclose it to third parties, and how you can update it. We gather certain broad information about website use including the number of unique visitors, the frequency with which they visit, and the programs and services preferred. We look at the data in summary form, rather than on an individual basis. We gather this information so we can learn how many people visit this site, which pages are the most and least viewed, and which websites are referring visitors to our sites. We use this information to help us in restructuring sites to meet our members' needs. Cookies are small strings of text stored on your computer's hard drive by a Web server. For example, session cookies identify your computer during a particular session to track the items you have placed in your "shopping cart" during a visit to our online stores.
Cookies in conjunction with third parties to provide measurement on marketing campaigns and send targeted advertisements to internet users.
Third party websites linked to from this Site may each have different privacy policies and practices. You should carefully review these other websites’ privacy policies in order to determine how each website may use any personal information you provide. This Policy applies solely to information collected through the Site and not through any other websites or sources.
Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to comply with the terms of this Policy. The company reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time without notice. Changes to the Policy will be effective when posted. You agree to review this Policy periodically to be aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to this Policy are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
You may be asked to provide different types of personal information, including your name, date of birth, email address, mailing address or telephone number. Particular services may request storage of additional information such as your billing address, credit card number and expiration date. For example, we may ask for information to process your membership application, facilitate an online store purchase, or register for one of our events. There are also optional opportunities for you to share your preferences and interests. This information is provided on Approved Courses through the NRA and/or USCCA to issue Certifications for courses taken.
Control of Personal Information
We also use your information to send you notices in the mail or by email about special member benefits, discounts and offers. If you do not wish to receive mailings, you can: (1) opt out of email lists immediately by following the instructions at the bottom of each email; (2) email us using our CONTACT US.
Contacting the National Rifle Association
If you have questions about this or wish to opt out through the NRA, please contact via the email, phone number or address shown below.
National Rifle Association of America
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
If you have questions about this or wish to opt out through the USCCA, please contact via the email, phone number or address shown below.